Photo: Courtesy of vendors; Illustration by Christina Park
CB2 keeps the registry game strong with pieces that are both on-trend, timeless, and affordable. Each season, it seems like they come out with new things that you wouldn't be able to find anywhere else. Here are some of our current favorites, perfect for any wedding registry, regardless of your style.
1. This beautiful candelabra doesn't feel dated, but rather it's refined and beautifully delicate. Put it out for your your next dinner party; $24.95.
2. For bigger batches of drinks for those upcoming summer BBQs (clearly we're all dreaming of warm weather!), this glass beverage dispenser has an ultra-modern shape and is capped off with a giant cork; $49.95.
3. The petite version is innocuous in size but still interesting and perfect for a coffee table tray, while the larger one makes a statement regardless of where you decide to put it; starting at $9.95.
4. For a nod to tradition, this brass table lamp with an updated silhouette reads as industrial-chic — the perfect way to add a somewhat masculine design with a touch of pretty to any room; $99.95.
5. One can't have a beautiful bar cart (see below!) without beautiful champagne flutes to accompany them. These pink stem-less beauties are affordable and pretty to look at;$2.95.
6. The genius behind this SAIC student-designed Lucite bar cart is that it saves space (fitting perfectly into a corner) without sacrificing style; $509.
7. We envision three or four of these wall shelves lined up in a kitchen for gorgeous open shelving, or staggered in a living room with framed art and little objects; $59.95.
8. There is nothing else like this brass bed on the market, especially under $800, and it is glamorous in a very understated way; starting at $599.