Photo: Getty Images
When it comes to your honeymoon, you shouldn't have to compromise the quality of your beauty products. We've rounded up travel-friendly items that will leave you with glowing skin and shiny hair no matter what climate you're jetting off to.
1. Skincare Regimen: Dermalogica Everyday Essentials Kit, $18
This convenient little pack contains a cleansing exfoliator, moisturizer, and eye cream. The cleanser gets bonus points because it's a powder (read: leak-free) that activates upon contact with water. Just put about half a teaspoon into wet hands and massage onto your face.
2. Facial Wipes: Yes to Grapefruit Towelettes, $6
Feeling really lazy? Carry a pack of cleansing wipes with you instead. These babies contain grapefruit to brighten and exfoliate so it looks like you're trying — even, you know, when you're not.
3. Facial Water: Avène Thermal Spring Water, $9
Yes, spraying French water on our skin makes us feel pampered and chic, but there's actually more to it than that. It's the easiest way to hydrate when you're sitting on a plane, and makeup artists swear by it for setting makeup.
4. Sunscreen: Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Stick, $8.99
A stick formula is a godsend for travel (totally spill-proof!), and using one intended for babies is practically a surefire way to know it won't irritate your skin.
5. Self-Tanner: Supergoop! Gradual Self-Tanning Sunscreen Mousse, $21
Give your sunless tan a little midweek boost with a gradual self-tanner. (This one also contains SPF!)
6. Body Wash: Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Antibacterial Bar, $3.49
You can use this tried-and-true Cetaphil bar for your body and face, if you're super cool and low maintenance like that.
7. Shampoo & Conditioner: Oribe Beautiful Color Travel Set, $19.50
This travel pack — which contains shampoo, conditioner, and a deep-conditioning mask — will ensure you have soft, shiny hair no matter where you are. (And can we say how much we love the little envelope box it comes in? Small pleasures.)
8. Texture Spray: BlowPro TextStyle Dry Texture Spray, $9.50
This double-duty product keeps oil at bay and refreshes your blowout — perfect for limp locks after a long flight.