Most newly-engaged girls get pretty giddy about their big day. And that's perfectly fine, normal even, to be expected. It is a super exciting time in your life and you should absolutely celebrate. However, there is such a thing as getting too wrapped up your wedding, so much so that your own friends and family start avoiding you. Yikes! Here's how to know you need to tone it down a notch or uh, 10.
1. The only banner ads that pop up anymore when you surf the web are wedding related.
2. It would take at least an hour, if not more, just to scroll to the bottom of your wedding Pinterest board.
3. People are actually starting to confuse your Facebook wall for your wedding Pinterest board.
4. You've become a full-blown insomniac — you just can't stop thinking about your wedding!
See More: How to Plan a Stress-Free Wedding
5. You recently quit your full-time job for a better one: wedding planning!
6. Except your only client now is yourself. Oops.
7. Your new life goal? To be on Say Yes To The Dress.
8. Or Four Weddings.
9. Or Something Borrowed, Something New.
10. But definitely not Bridezillas because you are so not a bridezilla.
11. Heidi Klum and Seal ain't got nothing on the yearly vow renewals you've been dreaming up.
12. Trying on over 100 dresses not only excites you, it also sounds totally normal.
13. In fact, you've already been there, done that ... twice!
14. You've got a real knack for turning any and every conversation into one about wedding planning. After all, your wedding can relate to just about anything: food, fashion, family, fitness, makeup, music, money, relationships, design, you name it.
See More: How to Not Become a Bridezilla
15. And you can talk about it for hours on end too.
16. So much so that all your friends have suddenly become super busy. Weird?
17. But that's okay because right now your weekends are packed to the brim with planning the wedding anyway.
18. Truth be told, you probably spend more time talking to your wedding planner than you do your fiancé.
19. And you text/call/email him or her multiple times a day.
20. The only pleasure reading you've been doing lately? Bridal books and magazines. Hey, knowledge is power, right?
21. Whenever you think about the day after your wedding, you start to feel physically sick to your stomach.
22. Because then you don't have your wedding to plan anymore.
23. And being in someone else's wedding (or helping plan it) just isn't the same.