Photos: Courtesy of Beats by Dre, Fresh, BHLDN, Baggu, Bauble Bar, Tasting Room, and Stone Fox Bride
Engaged girls, it's time to give back! Your bridesmaids have spent months — and a lot of money — helping you plan your dream wedding. So, as you get closer to saying "I do," it's important to thank your closest ladies with a thoughtful present. Instead of the standard bridesmaid gift (think: picture frames, candles, and pashminas that coordinate with their dress), give them something they can use on your big day and well-beyond it. The best part? Some of the coolest gifts don't have to be expensive.
We rounded up seven finds at every price point for every type of bridesmaid. Whether you have a troop of 'maids or just a few attendants, covetable presents are totally within your budget.
1. For the Music-Obsessed Bridesmaid: Beats by Dre Solo headphones are compact enough to fit in a purse, but still provide the brand's signature sound. They come in nine fun colors, but we think the white is so wedding-day appropriate. Solo HD Headphones, $169.95, Beats by Dre
2. For the Beauty Junkie Bridesmaid: Filled with luxe skin and hair products, this affordable gift set is essentially a spa-in-a-box. Plus, your girls won't have to worry about getting these TSA-approved bottles past security. Travel Essentials Set, $48, Fresh
3. For the Girly Bridesmaid: Cute getting-ready photos with your best friends are basically a required wedding day photo op. But instead of you and your girls wearing mismatched PJs while doing your hair and makeup, gift them with this pretty printed robe from BHLDN. It's so cute and comfy, which means it's a definite wear-again piece. Plum Pretty Sugar's Painted Petal Robe, $65, BHLDN
4. For the Out-of-Town Bridesmaid: Hosting a destination wedding? Make your 'maids travels a little bit easier by gifting them with this cute canvas Baggu weekend bag. It's roomy enough for cross-country travel, but small enough to toss in the car for a weekend getaway. Weekend Bag in Sailor Stripe, $72, Baggu
5. For the Horoscope-Loving Bridesmaid: We'll always love nameplate necklaces thanks to Carrie Bradshaw, but Bauble Bar's zodiac pendants are a fun twist on the classic piece of jewelry. The pave crystals provide just the right dose of bling. Ice Zodiac Pendant, $34, Bauble Bar
6. For the Busy Bridesmaid: While you and your new husband are jet-setting to your dream honeymoon, your bridesmaids are going back to their everyday life. Help your friends get some R&R with the this wine tasting kit, which allows you to customize an at-home tasting set. It's not quite as nice as a cocktail on the beach, but they'll certainly enjoy it. Wine Tasting Kit, starting at $24.95, Tasting Room by Lot18
7. For the Boho Bridesmaid:: This hand-stitched quilt made in Jaipur from vintage saris is a serious upgrade from the standard throw blanket. It's cozy and has a really cool story behind it — perfect for the Jessa in your group. Ruby and Green Vintage Handmade Indian Kantha Quilt, $150, Stone Fox Bride