Photo: Dyad Photography
Lately, we've been seeing everything through rose-colored lenses — and for good reason! Rose gold jewelry is both on-trend and extremely pretty. Plus, the pink-hued precious metal is made for weddings with its inherently romantic feel. Some of our favorite engagement ring designers like Neil Lane have been infusing rose gold by mixing it with platinum or white gold into their more traditional ring designs for a fresh and modern take (remember Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock's ring?), while others like Simon G, Anna Sheffield, De Beers, Bario Neal, and Kwiat have shown full-on rose gold designs. Even Lauren Conrad tried the rose gold trend with her sweet round-cut solitaire engagement ring.
There's a special selection of rose gold jewelry for brides-to-be to wear on their wedding day, too. From garden soirées to a candle-lit winter lodge reception, the look fits the dress code at any type of celebration. Bonus: It looks extra amazing on fair-skinned brides! Here, a few of our favorite standout baubles.
1. Pavé bangle, $175, Kara Ackerman
2. Pavé bracelet, $26, DKM Accessories
3. One-carat oval diamond set in 18-karat rose gold engagement ring, $6,875, Danhov available at Greenwich Jewelry
4. Eighteen-karat rose gold wedding band, $3,355, Todd Reed available at Greenwich Jewelry
5. Clear topaz and pavé white sapphire necklace, $395, Anzie
6. Clear quartz earrings, price upon request, Ippolita
7. Chains faceted 36-inch strands with synthetic diamonds, from $140 each,
8. White topaz earrings, $720, Sutra available at Fragments