Valentine's Day is just a week away, and we're already feeling the love!
Just in time for the most romantic day of the year (well, aside from your wedding day, of course!), we got our hands on a totally sweet, incredibly cool, Valentine's Day-inspired nail art design from celebrity nail artist Jin Soon Choi. There's no better way to accent your engagement ring, or just celebrate V-Day, by sporting a pretty manicure.
Choi, founder of the JINsoon Nail Lacquer line and creator of the super cute nail art seen here, gave us the step-by-step how-to, below, so you can nail the look yourself.
1. File and shape your nails in a natural square or roundish shape.
2. Apply a base coat like JINsoon Power Coat.
3. Apply a pink shade on the entire nail bed (shown here: Dolly Pink from Jin Soon's SS14 collection).
4. Apply JINsoon Coral Peony on one side of the nail, covering about three quarters of the nail bed and ending in a subtle curve to create half of the heart shape. Then repeat on the other side, taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
5. Apply JINsoon Coquette on one side of the nail covering about half of the nail bed and ending in the same subtle curve as you did when applying the Coral Peony. Repeat on the other side, again taking special care to intersect the two sides at the center of the nail.
6. Finish with a high-shine top-coat like JINsoon Top Gloss.