Photo: Getty Images
1. A Delicious Body Polish: Not only does smothering your skin in brown sugar, crème brûleé or fresh fig sound like a culinary dream come true, an effective body polish leaves your skin radiant and smooth. A little polish goes a long way, so if Santa leaves a jar in your stocking, you'll likely have some around to use before the wedding!
2. A Facial Mask with a Cult Following: A top-shelf facial clay mask extracts the ickies from your pores, which helps to minimize their appearance. Cleaner pores lead to less breakouts, which means your chances of waking up with a huge zit on your wedding day go way down.
3. A Barely-There Lip Tint: For the bride who likes to be put together, but not overly loud when it comes to lipstick, lip tints are a perennial fave. The color stays put, and though it's matte, it's still moisturizing. We love a light pink shade, which looks beautiful on almost all skin types.
4. A Perfume with Packaging That's as Equally Pretty: It goes without saying that all brides want to smell lovely on their wedding day. (Here are 8 great big-day scents we adore.) But a lovely bottle of fragrance that smells great and looks good in your getting-ready wedding photos is a major score.
5. A Hand Cream That Heals : If you get cracked, dry hands this time of the year, you already know that a healing hand cream is essential. Flash forward to the weeks leading up to your wedding when your delicate hands will be folding envelopes, fiddling with escort cards and crazy gluing customized labels to your wedding favors. You'll want to make sure those overworked fingers are protected so when you hold tight to your husband's hand, your skin is as smooth as can be.