Photos: Aaron Dyer (earrings, nail polish, eye shadow), Courtesy of Cosabella (thong), Courtesy of Kevia (ring), Courtesy of Peach Couture (pashmina), Courtesy of Warby Parker (sunglasses)
Still searching for your wedding-day "something blue"? We asked wedding pros from around the country to share a few fresh takes on this colorful tradition. Like what you see? You can find even more blue-hued wedding-ideas here!
1. Create smoky eyes with navy eye shadow, suggests makeup artist Anita Haar-Brown.
Eye shadow in "Evidence," $18, Urban Decay
2. Spritz on Oscar de la Renta's "Something Blue" perfume, say Elizabeth Dunderdale and Adrienne Mendonca of Gracie Lou Events.
Oscar de la Renta "Something Blue" perfume, $85, Saks Fifth Avenue
3. For instant glamour, Erica Stawick of Ashley Baber Weddings suggests a sapphire or blue-topaz ring.
Topaz ring, $175, Kevia
4. "It gets cool up here, so some brides wear a pretty pashmina," says Meagan Gilpatrick of Maine Seasons Events.
Blue pashmina, $10, Peach Couture
5. Kristen Black of the Blue Corset Co. sells sexy blue thongs to brides for their big day.
Blue lace thong, $22, Cosabella
6. These starburst earrings are a favorite of brides in jewelry designer Kendra Scott's Houston store.
Starburst earrings, $95, Kendra Scott
7. Megan Pearson of Meg Designs hearts sunglasses for a sunny surfside ceremony.
Blue ocean-print sunglasses, $95, Warby Parker