We asked our Twitter followers to show us what kind of shoes they were planning on wearing down the aisle. The results ranged from ice blue pumps to classic Kate Spades.
2. @sarahemarks "Here are the shoes I wore at my reception! Photo by a&a photography."
3. @krysia24 "@brides here is the pic of the shoes I wore for my wedding last October. Joan&David ice blue pumps."
5. @TaylorTravels4 We love Taylor's bright pop of color and flower embellishment. Adorable!
6. @esmirna_tapia "@brides unexpectedly found my uber-amazinggg wedding shoes at nordstroms on saturday! TOO meant to be! #stevemadden"
7. @NameThatM0LINA "@brides here are my shoes from my wedding day! I love my Kate Spades!"
8. @GamblaarsGirl "@brides. Here's a picture of my HANDMADE wedding shoes (done by me!!!)"
10. @mtm1010 Glitzy slingbacks are the perfect mix of sexy and fun! We just hope this bride was able to dance the night away and look fabulous!
13. @kellycardinale We're crazy about these. And a bride that wears gold glitter pumps on her big day has gotta be pretty fun...
14. @gritsandpucks "@brides My amazing wedding shoes - Just was married on April 28th! <3"
15. Michelle Colon "@brides My beautiful bridal shoes :)"
16. @ZumbaSaraMacK These silver mules have a lady-like quality that we love. And the heel height doesn't look too dangerous!
You Might Also Like:
A Peek at Our Readers' Engagement Rings, Courtesy of Twitter
How to Blend Religions on Your Wedding Day, According to Our Facebook Fans
Found on Pinterest: 5 Stunning 'Down The Aisle' Settings