The Editors here at BRIDES can't stop Pinning!
One thing we're finding particularly inspiring is the flood of pins capturing wedding-related do-it-yourself projects. These unique touches definitely do not go unnoticed and help to personalize your special day.
We've rounded up our favorite DIY pins
of the week, courtesy of some very crafty pinners. Some of our current favs:
1. Wedding Wands. Swap the sparklers and rice for these pretty ribbons! (Pinned via paloma525 on Pinterest)
2. Magical Doily Lamps. Dot your reception with beautiful lights for a fairly-tale glow. (Pinned via moredesignplease.com)
3. DIY Tulle Pom Pom Garlands. Lace and twine are all you need for this gorgeous touch! (Pinned via oncewed.com)
4. DIY Wedding Hangers. Personalize the bridal party's clothing with these adorable and easy to make hangers. (Pinned via jeziell on Pinterest)
5. DIY Wedding Bun. We love how elegant this looks, and can be achieved in just a few simple steps. (Pinned via A Cup of Jo)
6. DIY Wedding Wishes. Adorable idea that will take minutes. Your guests can drop their marriage advice into these sweet mason jars during the reception. Love! (Pinned via milissenta on Pinterest)
Like what you see? Not sure what to do next? We'll make it easy for you:
Step 1: Jump on Pinterest
Step 2: Follow BRIDES' DIY page
Step 3. Get inspired!