Well this pretty much looks like the best summer treat ever. I came across a recipe for wine on a stick, or winesicles, on The Daily Sip (a wine blog that is part of Bottlenotes.com, an online community and store for wine lovers where you can also register for wine). I haven't tried them yet but I can't wait to make them soon. Recipe below:
- Any wine of your choosing (4 oz.); we used Yellow Tail
- Orangina (4 oz.)
- Pineapple juice (4 oz.)
- Juice of one lime
- Juice of one lemon
- Kit for making 3 oz. popsicles (we found one at Target)
1. Pour the wine, Orangina and pineapple juice into a measuring cup.
2. Squeeze in lemon and lime juice to your taste. Mix well.
3. Pour the mixture into your popsicle molds. Place in the freezer until solid.