Passport 101

Honeymoons & Destination Weddings

Andrew McCaul

Whether you're planning a destination wedding or picking an international locale for your honeymoon you're most likely going to need a passport to fly to your chosen location. For a lot of people, getting a passport may seem dauntingly difficult, especially with the stories of ridiculous wait times and long lines last year. But think of it this way, a $100 passport buys you ten years of freedom to travel anywhere in the world. Here are the answers to some common passport-related questions...

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift

Get personalized planning advice, exclusive offers and must-read wedding news.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from